Our Location is the ideal starting point for visiting Rome
Piazza Navona is just around the corner.
Pantheon and Campo di Fiori are 5 minutes from the the piazza, Piazza di Pietra and Trevi Fountain are 10 minutes away.
From Via de’ Coronari which is just in front of us you can reach Saint Peter’s Basilica and Vatican Museums. Sistine Chapel is located inside the Museums.
From Via de’ Soldati on our right corner you can walk to Piazza di Spagna and Via del Corso. Piazza del Popolo and Pincio Terrace. Ara Pacis and Piazza Augusto Imperatore are on your way through one of the most fascinating streets: Via di Ripetta.
Some of our prefered recommendations:
- Temporary Exhibition at Palazzo Braschi or Palazzo Bonaparte
- Hidden Treasure: Caravaggio original artworks in three churches in the neighbourhood
- Galleria Sciarra: Today Galleria Sciarra is home to offices, but its internal courtyard is open to the public during business hours.
- Doria Pamphilj Gallery
Main attractions in Rome and how to book them
- Colosseum, Palatin Hill and Roman Forum: www.coopculture.it
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, Vatican Gardens: www.biglietteriamusei.vatican.va. Necropolis: by email in advance. Saint Peter's Basilica: free entrance
- Domus Aurea: www.coopculture.it
- Borghese Gallery: www.gebart.it
- Capitoline Museums: it can be booked the same day
- Trajan's Market www.mercatiditraiano.it/en
- Ara Pacis Museum: www.arapacis.it/en
- National Gallery of Modern Art: www.galleriaartemodernaroma.it
- Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome: www.museomacro.it
If you are a frequent visitor of Rome, we will be delighted to design tailor made tours and tell you more about the best hidden treasures in the city depending on your interests.