Our Location is the ideal starting point for visiting Rome
Most visited sites and museum
Doria Pamphilj Gallery:
This gallery is placed in the 16th century palace of the Doria family (Palazzo Doria Pamphilj) and host the family private collection of great masterpieces including Caravaggio, Titian, Raphael, Carracci and Bernini. Reservation is mandatory however it is very easy to book. Tickets: Adults, from 15 €. Online reservations on their official site: https://www.doriapamphilj.it/en/tickets/ are mandatory.
Caffè Doria is placed in the gallery and it is an elegant Italian Bistrot to enjoy a pleasant lunch or aperitive. More details: www.caffedoria.it
- Galleria Colonna: the baroque gallery house the private collection of Colonna family. Visits only on Saturday and Sunday. Reservations on their official site: www.galleriacolonna.it
- Galleria Sciarra: Today Galleria Sciarra is home to offices, but its internal courtyard is open to the public during business hours.
- Villa Farnesina: the museum is located in Trastevere. The villa hosts the most important Raphael's frescoes and there is an UPCOMING EXHIBITION from 6 April to 2 July 2023: "Raphael and the Antique in the Villa of Agostino Chigi"
For further suggestions, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
How to visit and book the main attractions in Rome
- Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the Palatine - Domus Aurea: Book directly in the official site: www.parcocolosseo.it
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, Vatican Gardens and Necropolis: https://tickets.museivaticani.va/home
- Saint Peter's Basilica has a free entrance
- Borghese Gallery: Book always at least 15 days in advance.: www.gebart.it
- Capitoline Museums: www.museicapitolini.org
- Crypta Balbi - Museo Nazionale Romano: https://museonazionaleromano.beniculturali.it/crypta-balbi/ Temporarily closed
- Ara Pacis Museum: www.arapacis.it/en
- Mauseoleum of Augustus: www.mausoleodiaugusto.it/en/booking/
- National Gallery of Modern Art: www.galleriaartemodernaroma.it
- Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome: www.museomacro.it
- Villa Farnesina: www.villafarnesina.it
- Palazzo Barberini and Galleria Corsini: www.barberinicorsini.org
If you are a frequent visitor of Rome, we will be delighted to design tailor made tours and tell you more about the best hidden treasures in the city depending on your interests.
We will be thrilled to help you to have an exceptional experience in Rome.