Our Location is the ideal starting point for visiting Rome
Our preferred recommendations:
- Doria Pamphilj Gallery: placed in the 16th century palace of the Doria family (Palazzo Doria Pamphilj) the gallery house the family private collection of great masterpieces including Caravaggio, Titian, Raphael, Carracci and Bernini. Tickets: Adults, from 15 €. Online reservations on their official site: https://www.doriapamphilj.it/en/tickets/ are mandatory.
Temporary Exhibitions in Rome
- Caravaggio: original artworks in San Luigi dei Francesi, Sant'Agostino and Santa Maria del Popolo
- Colonna Gallery: the baroque gallery house the private collection of Colonna family. Visits only on Saturday and Sunday. Reservations on their official site: www.galleriacolonna.it
- Galleria Sciarra: Today Galleria Sciarra is home to offices, but its internal courtyard is open to the public during business hours.
For further suggestions, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to visit and book the main attractions in Rome
- Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the Palatine - Domus Aurea: Book directly in the official site: www.parcocolosseo.it
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, Vatican Gardens and Necropolis: https://m.museivaticani.va/content/museivaticani-mobile/en.html. .
- Saint Peter's Basilica has a free entrance
- Borghese Gallery: Book always at least 15 days in advance.: www.gebart.it
- Capitoline Museums: www.museicapitolini.org
- Crypta Balbi - Museo Nazionale Romano: https://museonazionaleromano.beniculturali.it/crypta-balbi/
- Ara Pacis Museum: www.arapacis.it/en
- Mauseoleum of Augustus: www.mausoleodiaugusto.it/en/booking/
- National Gallery of Modern Art: www.galleriaartemodernaroma.it
- Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome: www.museomacro.it
- Villa Farnesina: www.villafarnesina.it
- Palazzo Barberini and Galleria Corsini: www.barberinicorsini.org
If you are a frequent visitor of Rome, we will be delighted to design tailor made tours and tell you more about the best hidden treasures in the city depending on your interests.