Our Location is the ideal starting point for visiting Rome.
Piazza Navona is just around the corner. Pantheon and Campo di Fiori are 5 minutes from the piazza. Piazza di Pietra and Trevi Fountain are 10 minutes away.
From Via de’ Coronari which is just in front of us you can reach Saint Peter’s Basilica and Vatican Museums. Sistine Chapel is located inside the Museums.
From Via de’ Soldati on our right corner you can walk to Spanish Steps and Via del Corso. Piazza del Popolo and Pincio Terrace. Ara Pacis and Piazza Augusto Imperatore are on your way through one of the most fascinating streets: Via di Ripetta.
Some of our prefered recommendations:
- Temporary Exhibition at Palazzo Braschi or Palazzo Bonaparte
- Hidden Treasure: Caravaggio original artworks in three churches in the neighbourhood
- Galleria Sciarra: Today Galleria Sciarra is home to offices, but its internal courtyard is open to the public during business hours.
- Doria Pamphilj Gallery
Main attractions in Rome and how to book them
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, Vatican Gardens: www.biglietteriamusei.vatican.va. Necropolis: by email in advance. Saint Peter Basilica: free entrance
- Colosseum, Palatin Hill and Roman Forum: www.coopculture.it
- Domus Aurea: www.coopculture.it
- Borghese Gallery reservation in advance at least one month ahead: www.gebart.it or contact us since the site is only in Italian.
- Capitoline Museums: it can be booked the same day
- Trajan's Market www.mercatiditraiano.it/en
- Ara Pacis Museum: www.arapacis.it/en
- National Gallery of Modern Art: www.galleriaartemodernaroma.it
- Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome: www.museomacro.it
- Auditorium Parco della Musica: www.auditorium.com•
- Roma Opera House: www.operaroma.it
- Aula Gotica di Santissimi Quattro Coronati: by email in advance
And much more
If you are a frequent visitor of Rome, we will be delighted to design tailor made tours and tell you more about the best hidden treasures in the city depending on your interests.
Our Partners: our tours are provided by specialist and certified agencies at agreed rates: Keys of Rome and Jewish Travel Rome.
Our cooking lessons are provided by InRome Cooking which is located a few steps away.