BREAKFAST IDEAS WHEN STAYING AT RELAIS RIONE PONTE
Relais Rione Ponte offers more flexibility and choices after booking our Room Only ( breakfast excluded) rate:
- We offer free tea and coffee facilities in each room, with local biscuits or muffins for a quick snack;
- Also, we are delighted to offer a complimentary espresso or cappuccino as well when you ask us in the morning;
- We offer american coffee, buiscuits and fruit in the Lounges
Furthermore, you will discover that our location is really in the heart of Rome's historical centre, full of traditional coffee shops where to taste all the best examples of traditional Italian food in order to enrich your travel experience.
- Santa Lucia Bistrot, Largo Febo, 12. Only closed on Sunday. Open from 7.00 am. Typical Italian bar with excellent coffee and croissants.
- Gusto, Piazza Sant’Apollinare 41. American breakfast includes cheese, bacon, scrambled eggs, salad, toasted bread, American coffee and orange juice. It is served only from 10.00 and reservation is mandatory.
- Ginger, Piazza di Sant'Eustachio, 54 . Smoothies, breakfast and vegetarian options in a modern venue with white décor.
- Coromandel, Via di Monte Giordano, 60/61. Excellent choice for a complete breakfast .
- Casa & Bottega, Via dei’ Coronari, 183. Awarded pastry chef Loretta Fanella. Open from 7.30 to 21.30.
- Vivi Bistrot, Piazza Navona, 2 . Open from 10.00am . Breakfast, weekend brunch, Tea time, romantic dinners or cocktails. Overlooking Piazza Navona.
- Forno Monteforte, Via del Pellegrino, 129 . Opens 7.30 everyday. Caffetteria, pasticceria, bakery. www.fornomonteforte.com
- Forno Campo di Fiori, Piazza di Campo di Fiori, 22. Historic bakery traditional sweet and savory baked goods, as well as pizza.
- Roscioli Caffè, Piazza Benedetto Cairoli, 16 . www.rosciolicaffe.com . Historic, traditional caffè in Rome. Maritozzi and cornetti.